THE MATERIAL ON THIS PAGE AND THE FOLLOWING TEXT SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR LIFETIME WARRANTY. THIS LIFETIME WARRANTY EXTENDS ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER, WHO MUST PRODUCE WRITTEN PROOF OF PURCHASE IN ORDER TO VALIDATE ANY CLAIM MADE UNDER THIS LIFETIME WARRANTY. THIS LIFETIME WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE TO ANYONE ELSE.
ABOUT OUR LIFETIME WARRANTY
CYCLE Kids bikes are protected by a Lifetime Warranty that covers frame & fork defects for the lifetime of the product.
WHAT MUST YOU DO TO KEEP THIS LIFETIME WARRANTY IN EFFECT?
This lifetime warranty is effective only if:
- The bicycle is completely and correctly assembled.
- The bicycle is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose, by a person that properly fits and its capable of controlling the bicycle.
- The bicycle receives all necessary maintenance, repairs, and adjustments.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIFETIME WARRANTY?
This warranty does not include labor and transportation charges. The bicycle is designed for general transportation and recreational use only. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, paint, rust, normal maintenance items, personal injury, or any product damage, failure, or loss that is caused by accident, improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or improper use of the bicycle.
This lifetime warranty will be VOID if the CYCLEKids Bike is ever:
- Used in any competitive sport.
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics or similar activity.
- Ridden by more than one person at a time.
- Rented or used for commercial purposes.
- Used in a manner contrary to the instructions in this Owner’s Manual.
CYCLE Kids Bikes will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage,
caused directly or indirectly from improper use, abuse or misuse of this product.
WHAT WILL WE DO?
We will replace, without charge to you, any frame, fork, or component found to be defective by CYCLE Kids Bikes.
THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LABOR AND
TRANSPORTATION CHARGES CONNECTED WITH THE REPAIR OR WARRANTY WORK ON THIS BICYCLE.
HOW DO YOU GET SERVICE?
Call to speak to a real customer representative.